Sunday, May 29, 2011

F*ck You FireFox!!!

If you're a huge multitasker like me, then you're probably used to the Mozilla Firefox web browser freezing up like crazy. Yeah yeah yeah, I've heard Google Chrome is way better, but right now I'm on Firefox while Chrome is running. Yes, I have two web browsers running at the same time, one for blogging/Youtube and the other for Pot Farm. And my problem still isn't resolved, although it does beat using one browser at a time. This way I can switch back and fourth while having less difficulties with the freezes. On another note, Google Chrome sucks. I just don't like the lay out and even though it's a tad bit faster it still freezes. I've been using Firefox for years but since 2010-2011 its been getting quite ridiculous. I cant even be on Youtube and Facebook at the same time without my screen turning white and sitting there waiting for it to respond. If I had a nickle for every time I slapped myself in the forehead I would make Bill Gates look poor. I know it has to do with the dreaded Plug-in Container taking up all the damn memory, but when I look for solutions, they never work. Right now I'm running the ' Flash Block ' extension and have five tabs open with no problems. I think it's because I'm typing this up. ( Never mind I just switched tabs and it started acting up )  Normally if I was on youtube it would run fine until after about ten minutes, then it starts acting super retarded. I don't get how it's the year 2011 and we still don't have a decent computer/web browser that runs perfectly normal with many tabs open. Shoot even 3 tabs open and it'll start acting up. Maybe I just have a lame computer( Dell ) and a lame laptop ( Hp ). I seriously need to invest in a Macbook Pro. I've heard so many great fairy tales about them. It's just hard trying to multitask and get work done without having to wait for Firefox to respond. Technology my ass, when are we going to start living like the Jetsons?

No comments:

Post a Comment