Sunday, July 31, 2011

Annoying Ass Kids!!!!

WTF!?
Why the hell are little kids so annoying? I really can't answer this question. I bet I was annoying when I was a kid but I never had anybody older than me to teach me how to act, but at least I knew how to listen to older folks. Little kids = Loud, Annoying, Rebellious, Immature. I can understand if I had my own kids I could tolerate them better, it's other people's kids like friends and family. It sucks when you want some peace and quiet and you have 6 little kids yelling and screaming about nonsense for no reason, playing in the living room jumping on the couch like barbarians. It's summer time, go out and play! You tell them to sit down and be quiet..2 minutes later they're up and going wild again. Kids seriously need discipline. I've seen pets that are more discipline than most kids today. Sit booboo sit! and booboo sits like a nice doggy. I could've swore humans were more intelligent than dogs and cats. What is the world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment