Thursday, September 15, 2016

Is Hillary Clinton Dying?

First thing first, I don't watch the news. If you don't know by now, it is filled with irrelevant stories and propaganda. Normally I watch youtube videos ranging from music to politics ( people giving their opinon) or whatever catches my interest. There is a video out showing Hillary Clinton damn near passing out as she was getting into her vehicle.
Maybe a day or two before this happened I was at k-mart ( screw them!!)  with my cousin. While there waiting in line I look at the tabloids and what do I see? An image of Hillary Clinton looking like Bill Clinton, like a zombie out of the Walking Dead! Damn, I thought, why does she look so sickly?

To me, this whole election is one big horror show. Every since it started with Trump running for prez, it had me thinking WTF?! Then seeing/hearing everyone talk about how outrageous he is with his racial comments and aggresive antics, makes you really wonder how and why? The elites must be having fun with this. Next you have Hillary Trump ( Yes Hillary Trump should be her new name) the first would be female-president at the plate going off with her own shenanigans. Secret deleted emails, talks of her being criminal warmonger. I've heard that she should be locked up for what she has done but to no surprise, she has been free.

Politics is annoying, period... what exactly are you voting for? I haven't really seen any progression in this country ( if one can even call it that) and things seem to be going down like Hillary, or should I say Monica?

No comments:

Post a Comment