Thursday, September 15, 2016

When Will Drake Retire???



Will drake ever retire? I doubt it. I want drake to retire. I think has to be the most annoying person out there. I know I might sound like a hater but trust me, no hate here. drake's face is annoying. drake's voice is annoying. He'll have a hit song that sounds good, then 3 plays later the song is annoying! I don't have a choice when it comes to listening to the radio like I did when I had my own car so I am forced to hear drake all the damn time!! To make things worse the shitty radio stations love to play the same songs over and over, and over again! Out of all the songs they could play..it has to be drake. At least 3 songs are with him and someone else so yeah, that and some other shitty songs. Seems like he's always going to have a hit on the radio and people will love it.
               

drake is also a sports fan....or maybe he's trying to steal the show. I don't know but it's good to know that I'm not alone in thinking this troll is annoying. From degrassi to rapping...or singing...or something, I have to blame that other annoying ass rapper lil wayne for bringing this douche in. It's like usher bringing in justin beaver, goddamn annoying! Weird they're both from Canada too. What ever is trending drake seems to be all over it and he can make that trend, annoying. From the moment drake began making music I was severly annoyed. I had a friend who constantly played lil wayne in his car..next thing you know it's drake and wayne.
Is drake even human? I doubt it.. I can't imagine him being real... or maybe HE'S A CLONE!!!!......like Gucci Mane hahahahaha seriously....



No comments:

Post a Comment