Friday, June 17, 2011

CaPtchA

Annoying ass Captcha..yeah, I understand they have that to reduce spam but come on! Do they really have to make it damn near impossible to read sometimes?!?!? I'm always on the internet posting crap, so I have to type in a lot of captcha letters for different websites. It's super annoying when you obviously typed in the correct letters, hit enter, and a new batch of letters pop for you to type in!! I see that mostly on myspace but since that has died out I rarely have that problem. Youtube on the other hand will give you some crazy letters almost mixed together somewhat so you have to guess and pray you're correct. Why cant they just keep it basic and make it simple? Instead of letters why not ask simple questions.. Example.....How many legs does a cat have?.. 2?.. 3?.. 4?.. 50?..  And if you get that question correct you can post your comment or what ever you're trying to process. Damn there's so many things that could be made easier, if I knew how to do coding and stuff I'd fix it myself..........oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment