Thursday, June 9, 2011

Discipline Your Children

Where do I begin? 
I don't have any kids so I cant really say I have any parenting skills, but I'm positive it isn't difficult to discipline your children. What does yelling and screaming at your child does? After months of that and yet they still don't listen and constantly misbehave. My dad always says " Those who don't hear, must feel". Spankings, whooping, what ever you want to call it, kids these days need more of it. It's sad when you see a parent getting angry with their child when the parent acts just like them. It probably isn't nice to tell some one how to raise their kids but it is seriously annoying when you have to hear yelling, screaming, and loud obnoxious nonsense everyday. Ever see one of those toddlers that constantly grab stuff? You can't even leave your valuables around them without worrying, and it's bad enough when the parent is around and just lets them do what ever they want. Talk about disrespect right? If your child nags, wines, cries and complains because they don't get their way, you shouldn't give in and give them what they want. That tells the child they can own you. It's like a kid mind fucking an adult..pitiful. I believe it's good to give your children freedom but you also got to have structure and boundaries. Growing up thinking they can do anything they want and not face any repercussions isn't good at all. It's funny when I hear people say "What's wrong with today's youth?", like hello you cant blame the youth, it's the parents fault. If there was more discipline around I'm sure the world would be a slightly better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment