Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey Baby, Nice Man Hands

What's worse than a beautiful sexy chick, with nice eyes, nice lips, sexy shaped body with lovely boobs and ass? ALL OF THAT AND THEN SHE HAS MAN HANDS!!!!
You know? Those cute girls with man-like hands, if you were to see them you would think they belonged to a guy? I don't know about any of you people out there but for me that is a HUGE turn off....and annoying...I know we all cant be perfect and I'm not that shallow to where I cant be with a chick because of that, but damn WHY!? I wonder if there is a surgery for hands. If some females can be self conscious of their boobs, then some must be self conscious of their hands. It must suck to be all pretty and hot, then BAM! You got Man Hands!! I hate watching movies and I'm like oh yeah I'd do her.....then for some strange reason the camera does a close up on her hands.................NO!...................ruins the whole moment. I've recently noticed I keep seeing women with man-like hands more often, must be some kind of karma. And I'll  probably get more weird karma for posting this blog. Talk about an X and Y chromosome screw up, if the chick looks kind of manly then I guess go figure with the hands, but when they look like angels..oh god. Then imagine, they look manly, they must feel manly. I would never want a massage, or a foot rub, not even a handshake. Okay I'm not serious...or maybe I am. If anybody reading this has man-like, please don't be offended, I'm sure you have lovely ones : ) ...

2 comments:

  1. I bet the handjobs would be great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but....it would be manly...unless the person likes a manly touch.....

    ReplyDelete